About the Course
Digital book in Microbiology is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to enable students to acquire an understanding of the fundamentals of microbiology and identification of various microorganisms and also provides opportunities for practicing infection control measures in hospital and community settings.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the concepts and principles of microbiology and their importance in nursing.
- It describes structure, classification, morphology and growth of bacteria
- It focuses to identify micro-organisms and describe infection control measures and help the nurses to practice infection control measures in the hospital
- It is a comprehensive coverage of different disease producing organisms, concept of immunity, hyper sensitivity and immunization.