About the Course
SmarTeach Qbank app is arguably the first medical application that is all-set to create a vogue statement in the field of medical apps. It has got a whopping collection of more than one lakh MCQs gathered from various pre-pg exams conducted over the past 30 yrs all over India. It covers MCQs from Anesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT Diseases, Forensic Medicine, Gynecology, Medicine, Microbiology, Neurology, Obstetrics, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine, Physiology, Preventive & Social Medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Surgery, TB & Chest Diseases and Venereology.
Here is what you’ll love about the SmarTeach Medical Question Bank App
- One Account across Multiple Devices
- Learn when you can and from wherever you are
- Get equipped with over 1,00,000 Multiple Choice Questions in your pocket
- Instant Evaluation & Results
- Explanatory Answers
- Textbook Study Guide pattern of Categorization of Each Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Detailed Performance Reports
- Works offline after logging in
- Bookmark Questions for revision purposes
- 3,00,000 All India & Various Autonomous and State Post Graduate Entrance Exam Aspirants (Every year)
- 2,25,000 (45,000 * 5) MBBS Students in India
- 5,000 MCI Screening Test Aspirants
- Indian Medicos in Abroad (China, Russia, Malaysia etc.,)
- Resident Doctors (Internees, Post-graduates)
- Professors, who are setting University Question Papers
- Teaching Faculties in various Medical Colleges
- General Practitioners
- Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Unani Post Graduate Entrance Aspirants (Post Graduate MEE consists 60% of Modern Medicine MCQs)
- 25,000 PHC Service Medical Officers (With Rural Service weightage for In-Service candidates)
Course Delivery Format
Available online, On TAB and Android version.
- PG aspirants can join their choice of PG courses in prestigious institutions AIIMs, PGI, JIPMER. FMG aspirants surely can clear the MCI screening test.
- This is also very useful to learn Allopathy, by PG aspiring, Ayurveda, university medical graduates.
- PHC doctors can easily cakewalk of service quota of govt. PG seats.
- General practitioner can update their knowledge by self-assessment.
- UG MBBS students can achieve a long-term goal of PG seat of their choice.