About the Course
Digital book in Anatomy is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to enable students to acquire knowledge of the normal structure of various human body systems and understand the alterations in anatomical structures in disease and practice of nursing
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers anatomical terms, organization of human body and structures of cell, tissues, membranes and glands
- It is a comprehensive coverage of the structure and functions of bone and joints, muscles, nervous system, sensory organs, circulatory and lymphatic system, respiratory system, digestive system, excretory system, endocrine system and reproductive system
- It also focuses on the normal structure of various body systems and understand the alterations in anatomical structure in disease and practice of nursing