About the Course
Homoeopathic Pharmacy is the art and science of collecting, compounding, combining, preparing, preserving, and standardizing drugs and medicines according to the Homoeopathic principles, and dispensing medicines or remedies according to the prescription of the physician, which are used in Homoeopathic practice. It also embraces the legal and professional aspects as also regulates the proper distribution of drugs and medicines.
In this course on Homoeopathic Pharmacy, student can learn various aspects of Homoeopathic Pharmacy, which includes:
- Collection of the required drug materials
- Identification of drug materials macroscopically, microscopically, and chemically
- Ascertain the quality of drugs, with the aid of suitable instruments and chemicals
- Preserve drugs and medicinal preparations in accordance with their properties
- Standardizations of prepared Drugs or medicines to conform some standards, prescribed by” Appropriate authority and official Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia”
- Compounding from two or more different elements or constituents together to form an altogether new product
- Preparation of the Mother tincturws, dilutions, triturations and converting triturations in to liquid form.
- Dispensing the medicinal preparation in proper form according to homeopathic prescription
- The legal and professional aspects which regulate the proper distribution of drugs and medicines
“Medical students – Allopathy, Dental.
Alternative Medicine students – Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Chiropractic, Naturopathy, Acupuncture.
Para/Allied medical students – Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical lab technicians, BSc.
Post graduate students – MD/MSc/PhD Anatomy, Radiology, Orthopedics, Vascular Surgery and Neurosurgery, General Surgery.
Course Delivery Format
This course is delivered entirely online. It consists of a series of comprehensive lectures by a professor in the subject, appropriately annotated with slides, animations and wherever necessary, interactive content. The delivery offers tremendous flexibility. You may pause a teacher while you refer to your textbooks (not includes) and to take notes. You may also rewind a segment to listen to the teacher again or you may skip a slide or two if you already know that bit. You may bookmark a segment that you wish to return to later, maybe to refresh just before your exams. While the lessons in this course may be arranged in a particular order based on our curriculum, you have the flexibility to take them in order of your preference based on your personalized learning needs.