About the Course
Digital book in Biochemistry is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It describes the normal Biochemical composition and functioning of the human body and helps to understand the alterations in Biochemistry in disease for practice of nursing.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the pathophysiology of disease, its diagnosis, treatment, and followup.
- It covers chemical processes that occur in all living cells and organisms and helps in understanding how the human body function in both normal and various disease states.
- It helps the nurses to learn how to preserve patient’s energy by spreading care throughout the day and night and also aid in learning patient’s acid base balance and oxygenation levels to promote aerobic metabolism.
- It focuses on biochemical processes and principle that will help the nurses to understand what is going on with their patients and family members.