About the Course:
Digital book in Child Health Nursing is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It promotes the knowledge and skills that are essential to care for children.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- It is a comprehensive coverage of childhood illnesses, diseases, accidents, treatment modalities and first aid services and nursing care approaches.
- It also focuses on growth and development of children, prevention and health education, immunizations and routine developmental health screenings.
- The digital book covers the health assessments, physical examinations, vital signs, collection of blood and other samples and information on diagnostic tests.
- It covers information on how to interpret results of the lab investigations and make nursing diagnosis and make treatment plans for the patients.