About the Course:
Digital book in Communication and Education Technology is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It describes principles and methods of communication and teaching.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers philosophies of education, nursing education, functions of nursing education and aims of education.
- It focuses on complete explanations on social groups, group dynamics, group norms, power orientation, leadership, leadership styles, team work, motivation and process theories.
- It is a comprehensive coverage of communication process, guidance and counselling, principles of teaching learning process and teaching methods in classroom, clinical setting and in the community using various media.
- It also helps to display skills in producing various assessment tools for knowledge, attitude and skills.