About the Course:
Digital book in community health nursing is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed for students to appreciate the principles of promotion and maintenance of health.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers concepts of health, dimensions of health and determinants of health
- It focuses on the methods and approaches of epidemiology and nursing management of common communicable and non- communicable diseases
- It is a comprehensive coverage of the scope of demography, methods of data collection, analysis and interpretation of demographic data
- It helps to identify the impact of population explosion and methods of population control.