About the Course:
Digital book in community health nursing is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed for students to practice community health nursing for the individual, family and groups at both urban and rural settings by using concept and principles of health and community health nursing.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the concepts, scope, principles and historical development of community health and community health nursing
- It is a comprehensive coverage of health plans policies, various health committees, health problems, delivery of community health services in rural and urban areas.
- It covers alternative systems of health promotion, health maintenance, chain of referral system approaches and concepts of community health nursing
- It focuses on the roles and responsibilities of community health nursing personnel, national health programmes and family welfare programmes