About the Course
Digital book in computers is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed for students to develop basic understanding of uses of computers and its application in nursing.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the concepts used in nursing and applications of computers in nursing
- It focuses on the use of disc operating system, use of MS-Office and multimedia
- It is a comprehensive coverage of the features of computer aided teaching and testing, use of internet and email.
- It covers the use of the statistical packages and the use of hospital management system