About the Course
Digital book in English is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to enable students to enhance ability to comprehend spoken and written English required for effective communication in their professional work.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the review of grammar and composition.
- It is a comprehensive coverage of letter writing, nurses notes, anecdotal records, dairy writing, reports on health problems and resume
- It covers topics on spoken english, oral reports, discussions, debate and telephonic conversation
- It also focuses on listening comprehension, media, audio, video and speeches etc.
- It also focuses on how human body works together to function properly.