About the Course:
Digital book in Genetics is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to enable students to acquire understanding of genetics, its role in causation and management of defects and diseases.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the nature, principles and perspectives of hereditary
- It explains maternal, prenatal and genetic influences on development of defects and diseases
- It covers screening methods for genetic defects and diseases in neonates and children
- It focuses on genetic disorders in adolescents and adults and describes the role of nurses in genetic services and counselling