About the Course:
Digital book in Management of nursing services and Education is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to assist the students to acquire understanding of management of clinical and community health nursing services, nursing educational programmes.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the principles and functions of management, elements and process of management and management of nursing services in the hospital and community
- It covers the concepts, theories and techniques of organizational behaviour and human relations.
- It focuses on planning and organization, management of nursing educational institutions and ethical and legal responsibilities of a professional nurse.
- It also covers nursing practice standards and various opportunities for professional advancements