About the Course
Digital book in Medical-Surgical Nursing is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. The purpose of this course is to acquire knowledge and develop proficiency in caring for patients with medical and surgical disorders in varieties of health care settings and at home.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the trends in medical surgical nursing, role of nurse nurse in caring for adult patient in hospital and community and concepts of medical surgical asepsis
- It covers common signs, symptoms, problems and their specific nursing interventions
- It is a comprehensive coverage of etiology, pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, diagnostic measures, and management of patients with disorders of respiratory, digestive, genito-urinary, reproductive, endocrine, integumentary, musculo-skeletal, immunological system and communicable diseases
- It focuses on cardiovascular problems, vascular conditions and its management, organization and physical set up of operation theatre and role of nurse in peri operative nursing care