About the Course:
Digital book in Medical-Surgical Nursing is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. The purpose of this course is to acquire knowledge and develop proficiency in caring for patients with medical and surgical disorders in varieties of health care settings and at home.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the etiology, pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, diagnostic measures, and management of patients with disorders of Ear, Nose, Throat, Eye, Neurological disorders, female reproductive system, management of patients with burns, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- It covers etiology, pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, diagnostic measures, and management of patients with oncology, occupational and industrial health disorders
- It focuses on emergency and disaster care services, role of nurse in disaster management and common emergencies
- It is a comprehensive coverage of the problems of aging, care of the elderly, organization of critical care units.