About the Course:
Digital book in Midwifery and Obstetric Nursing is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to assist the students to acquire knowledge and skills in rendering nursing care to normal and high risk pregnant women during prenatal, natal and postnatal periods in hospitals and community settings.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the trends and issues in OBG, anatomy and physiology of female reproductive system, diagnosis and management of women during antenatal period, physiology and stages of labour, and management of women during intranatal and post natal period
- It covers identification and management of women with high risk pregnancy, physiology of puerperium
- It is a comprehensive coverage of the assessment and management of normal neonate
- It also focuses on postnatal complications, high risk neonates and management, drugs used in OBG, family welfare programmes contraception.