About the Course:
Digital book in Midwifery and Obstetric Nursing is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to assist the students to acquire knowledge and skills in rendering nursing care to high risk and abnormal pregnancies and management of high risk newborn.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the assessment and management of high-risk pregnancy, abnormal labour,and abnormalities during postnatal periods.
- It covers identification and management of women with high risk pregnancy, physiology of puerperium
- It also focuses on postnatal complications, high risk neonates and management, drugs used in OBG, family welfare programmes contraception.
- It covers pharmacotherapeutics in obstetrics and family welfare programmes