About the Course:
Digital book in Nursing research and statistics is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to enable students to develop an understanding of basic concepts of research, research process and statistics.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the concepts of research, terms, need and areas of research in nursing and explains the steps of research process
- It focuses on how to state the research problem and objectives, review the related literature, research approaches and designs.
- It covers sampling process, methods of data collection, analyze, interpret and summarize the research data
- It is a comprehensive coverage of the use of statistics, scales of measurement, graphical presentation of data, measures of central tendency, variability methods of correlation