About the Course
Digital book in Nutrition is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to assist the students to acquire knowledge of nutrition for maintenance of optimum health at different stages of life and its application of practice of nursing.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the classification, functions, sources and recommended daily allowance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins vitamins and minerals
- It focuses on the sources, functions and requirements of water and electrolytes
- It is a comprehensive coverage of cookery rules, preservation of nutrients, types of foods and balanced diet for different categories of people.
- It covers various national programmes related to nutrition and assessment of nutritional status and nutrition education.