About the Course:
Digital book in pathology is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to enable students to acquire knowledge of pathology, of various disease conditions and apply this knowledge in practice of nursing.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the common terms used in pathology, structure and functions of the body system
- It covers pathological changes in disease conditions of various systems, laboratory tests in assessment and monitoring of disease conditions
- It focuses on laboratory tests for examination of body cavity fluids: transudates and exudates
- It also covers the laboratory tests for examination of urine and faeces
- It covers various national programmes related to nutrition and assessment of nutritional status and nutrition education.