About the Course:
Digital book in Pharmacology is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to enable students to acquire understanding of pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, principles of therapeutics and nursing implications.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, classification and the principles of drug administration
- It describes antiseptics, disinfectants, insecticides, infestations and explain chemotherapy of specific infections and infestations and nurse’s responsibilities
- It is a comprehensive coverage of the drugs used in gastro intestinal, respiratory, urinary, cardio vascular, nervous, hormonal disorders, skin and mucous membranes and nurse’s responsibilities
- It focuses on drugs used in De addiction, emergency, deficiency of vitamins and minerals, poisoning, for immunization and immuno-suppression, contraception and medical termination of pregnancy and nurse’s responsibilities