About the Course
Digital book in Physiology is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to assist the students to acquire knowledge of the normal physiology of various human body systems and understand the alterations in physiology in diseases and practice of nursing.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the physiology of cell, tissues, membranes and glands.
- It covers the muscle movements and tone, physiology of nerve stimulus, reflexes, brain, cranial and spinal nerves.
- It focuses on physiology of blood, functions of heart, coagulation, grouping, pulse monitoring, mechanisms of respiration.
- It is a comprehensive coverage of the physiology of digestive system, excretory system, sensory organs, endocrine glands and reproductive system.