About the Course
Digital book in Psychology is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It is designed to assist the students to acquire knowledge of fundamentals of psychology and develop an insight into the behaviour of self and others. It also aimed at helping students to practice the principles of mental hygiene for promoting mental health in nursing practice.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies.
- The digital book covers the history, scope and methods of psychology and explains the biology of human behaviour
- It covers various cognitive processes, motivation, emotions, stress, attitudes and their influence on behaviour
- It focuses on the concepts of personality and its influence on behaviour
- It also covers characteristics of mentally healthy person, ego defence mechanisms, psychological assessments and role of nurse.