About the Course:
Digital book in Sociology is a complete and thorough explanation of the content with images and videos. It is mainly used as faculty aid as well as supplementary/remedial education. It describes the approaches of sociology connected to community and society as these are essential to the nursing professionals because social conditions are sometimes accountable for health issues.
- It is designed in a two column format with brief notes, alongside an extensive range of carefully constituted exhibit portfolio comprising of pictures, charts, line diagrams, procedures, slides and animations.
- Periodic updates or upgrades and enhancements are done through the subscription period.
- At the end of every lecture there are questions to support self assessment in respect to the well defined essential competencies
- The digital book covers the concepts of understanding the social environment for patients health condition.
- It covers various social factors that interfere with treatment, rehabilitation and outcomes.
- It also focuses on the issues related to housing, psychological disturbances, economics and isolation of the patient in the absence of social worker.
- It comprises of social security measures and social changes that deals with the prevention and restoration of health.